Re: Badass mobo, etc.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Cork Soaker, Dec 10, 2008.

  1. Cork Soaker

    Cork Soaker Guest

    Bro wrote:
    > I wanna build a super gaming pc
    > If money is no object can you guys suggest some components?
    > (mobo, cpu, etc)
    >
    > Thanx

    If money's no object, just buy a ready-made one.

    Cork Soaker, Dec 10, 2008

  2. Bro <dont_taze_me_[FILLINTHEBLANK]@h a l e b o b b.com> proliferated
    this using news::

    > In this here newsgroup called 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Wed, 10 Dec
    > 2008 21:54:40 +0000 we all dun see'd a message a-written by
    > Cork Soaker <> which dun sed:
    >
    >> Bro wrote:
    >>
    >>> I wanna build a super gaming pc
    >>> If money is no object can you guys suggest some components?
    >>> (mobo, cpu, etc)
    >>>
    >>> Thanx

    >> If money's no object, just buy a ready-made one.

    > I didn't say (though I implied) that money *is* no object...
    > But truth be told, I'd rather build it myself.

    "Cork Soaker" is a retarded idiot who got all his/her training
    from a pet parrot and a street monkey. Your best bet is to
    simply filter or "killfile" his posts. Most newsreaders are
    defaulted to ignore his/her because s/he's an idiot retard.

    HTH.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Hatfields and McCoys because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    http://congratulations-your-free-gift.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 11, 2008