Re: Bad Language

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Lucas King, Apr 6, 2005.

  1. Lucas King

    Lucas King Guest

    Norman White, <> wrote:

    > This Bad language is now getting persistant what is going to happen
    > about it.
    >
    > May i siggest that the offends have there accounts closed immediately
    > with any consultation what so ever>

    Get fucked, you daft ****. If you don't fucking well like 'naughty words',
    DON'T FUCKING READ 'EM, you fucking pillock.

    Lucas King, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Your terrible grammar skills deserve a boot in the cock, Norman.
    WithOUT any consultation.

    Will Dearborn, Apr 7, 2005

  3. Lucas King

    Ed >:-) Guest

    My suggestion is either the offended leave of start useing a kill
    filter.

    Ed >:)

    Ed >:-), Apr 7, 2005
  4. Lucas King

    camcompany Guest

    "Ed >:)" <> wrote in message
    > My suggestion is either the offended leave of start useing a kill
    > filter.
    >
    > Ed >:)
    >
    > On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 06:19:27 -0600, Lucas King
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Norman White, <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> This Bad language is now getting persistant what is going to happen
    >>> about it.
    >>>
    >>> May i siggest that the offends have there accounts closed immediately
    >>> with any consultation what so ever>

    >>Get fucked, you daft ****. If you don't fucking well like 'naughty words',
    >>DON'T FUCKING READ 'EM, you fucking pillock.
    >>
    >>> Norman F White

    Net Nannies,

    Don't we just love em:)

    camcompany, Apr 12, 2005

  5. >

    Panos Popadopalous, Apr 16, 2005
  6. If you object to bad language, when you post your objection I suggest you do
    not include all the bad language.

    And because the post to which you object cross-posts on 5 or 6 goups does
    not mean you should do the same.

    So I suggest you edit your own posts more carefully.

    Panos Popadopalous, Apr 16, 2005