Re: Bad Address book

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Miggsee, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Miggsee

    Miggsee Guest

    What error?? Please state the exact message you are receiving.

    Miggsee, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Miggsee

    corpbus Guest

    Error opening address book

    corpbus, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Miggsee

    spot Guest

    "corpbus" wrote in message news:...
    > Error opening address book
    >
    > Miggsee wrote:
    >
    > > What error?? Please state the exact message you are receiving.
    > >
    > > "corpbus" wrote in message
    > > > In outlook Express When I try to send a message; It finds an error in
    > > > the
    > > > address book and the message does not get send. I and using win ME and
    > > > outlook express 6

    That can happen if your address book has been set to read only, like if you
    copied it from a cd. Search for files named *.wab, look at their properties,
    and uncheck it if it has been set to read only.

    spot, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Miggsee

    corpbus Guest

    It is not set to Read only