Re: B&H visit...WOW ! ! !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Polytone, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. Polytone

    Polytone Guest

    You really can't get Velvia in France?

    Polytone, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Polytone

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Polytone writes:

    > You really can't get Velvia in France?

    I can't get the new 100F. Sometimes it takes years to get the new Fuji
    films in France. I waited forever for Provia 100F and Acros.

    Mxsmanic, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Polytone

    Paul H. Guest

    "Polytone" <> wrote in message

    > You really can't get Velvia in France?

    Call me cheesy, but I prefer shooting with Velvita.

    Paul H., Jul 30, 2003