Re: awesome

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Paddy, May 3, 2004.

  1. Paddy

    Paddy Guest

    BALONEY!
    "Nigel Day" <> wrote in message
    > <http://www.download.com>. MAKE MONEY!!!MAKE MONEY!!!
    >

    > MAKE THOUSANDS!!!
    >
    > I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: I don't care
    > about the useless pre-fabricated crap this message usually says. All I
    > say is, it works. Continue pre-fab crap.
    >
    > WELL GUESS WHAT!!!
    >
    > Within five days, I started getting money in the mail!! I
    > was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
    > coming in. In my first week, I made about £63.00 By the end of the
    > second week I had
    > made a total of £1873.00!! In the third week I had made a total of
    > £9,612.00 and more mail kept coming in!! This is now my fourth week and I
    > have made a total of £35,165.00 and it's still coming rapidly. It's
    > certainly worth £6.00 and six stamps, and I have spent more than that
    > on the lottery without ever winning!!!
    > My mailman asked me what was with all the mail , and when i showed him

    this
    > system he was amazed and got going at it . Everyday he thanks me , it

    feels
    > good to know your helping make other pepole have more time and money to do
    > the
    > things they care about most .(Dont let this pass you buy , it so easy and

    it
    > realy does work)
    > Let me tell you how this works and most important, why it
    > works..........
    > also make sure you print this out NOW, so you can get the information
    > off of it, as you will need it. I promise you that if you follow the
    > directions exactly that you
    > will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
    > something so easy!!
    >
    > Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!! (Print it out or
    > download it)
    >
    > Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!! It's easy.
    > It's legal. And, your investment is only £6.00 (Plus postage) !!!
    >
    > IMPORTANT:
    >
    > This is not a rip-off, it is decent; it's legal; and it is virtually
    > no risk - it really works!! If all the following instructions are
    > adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
    >
    > PLEASE NOTE:
    >
    > Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and £50,000 or more can be yours
    > in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
    > honesty and
    > integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
    > carefully adhering to
    > the instructions. You will now become apart of the Mail Order
    > business. You
    > are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
    > corporations are
    > happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from
    > the
    > mailing lists is secondary to income which is made from people like
    > you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the four easy
    > steps to success.
    >
    > STEP ONE:
    >
    > Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    > each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." and add your
    > name and address.Now get 6 £1 british notes and place ONE inside of EACH

    of

    Paddy, May 3, 2004

  2. On Sun, 2 May 2004 20:11:21 -0700, "Paddy" <> wrote:

    >BALONEY!

    My news provider or some other kind soul cancelled that MMF post.
    Thanks to your moronic behaviour they may as well not as bothered. Why
    don't you sod off and don't post again until you learn how to use this
    medium properly.
    The Great Cornholio, May 3, 2004

  3. Paddy

    trout Guest

    Paddy wrote:

    > BALONEY!

    And, yet again, you re-post 8KB of pyamid scam, Plonky.
    --
    "Do you *have* a pulse? I mean, one that continues above the neck?"
    trout, May 3, 2004
  4. Paddy

    Paddy Guest

    HYPOCRITE!

    Paddy, May 3, 2004
  5. Paddy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    > HYPOCRITE!

    And just what, pray tell, is a "hypocrite"? You are such a lousy troll, you
    aren't even worth the time to give you the finger as I *plonk* you...
    Toolman Tim, May 4, 2004
  6. Paddy

    ICee Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> HYPOCRITE!

    > And just what, pray tell, is a "hypocrite"? You are such a lousy
    > troll, you aren't even worth the time to give you the finger as I
    > *plonk* you...

    I believe "Paddy" is the former "pat" that would give the same one word,
    simple minded responses to posts. I plonked it a couple days ago.
    ICee, May 4, 2004
  7. Paddy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "ICee" <icee@the light.invalid> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    > >> HYPOCRITE!

    > > And just what, pray tell, is a "hypocrite"? You are such a lousy
    > > troll, you aren't even worth the time to give you the finger as I
    > > *plonk* you...

    > I believe "Paddy" is the former "pat" that would give the same one word,
    > simple minded responses to posts. I plonked it a couple days ago.

    Too bad their mommy isn't home to tell them to mind their manners...
    Toolman Tim, May 4, 2004
  8. Paddy

    ICee Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "ICee" <icee@the light.invalid> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> And just what, pray tell, is a "hypocrite"? You are such a lousy
    >>> troll, you aren't even worth the time to give you the finger as I
    >>> *plonk* you...

    >> I believe "Paddy" is the former "pat" that would give the same one
    >> word, simple minded responses to posts. I plonked it a couple days
    >> ago.
    >>

    > Too bad their mommy isn't home to tell them to mind their manners...

    Agreed. He/she/it's a strong argument for "stay at home" moms.
    ICee, May 4, 2004
  9. ICee wrote:

    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>> HYPOCRITE!

    >> And just what, pray tell, is a "hypocrite"? You are such a lousy
    >> troll, you aren't even worth the time to give you the finger as I
    >> *plonk* you...

    > I believe "Paddy" is the former "pat" that would give the same one
    > word, simple minded responses to posts. I plonked it a couple days
    > ago.

    Now appearing as "David". Guess *he* doesn't like getting plonked.
    --
    "Or maybe it's just all his personalities having a turn."
    Wile E. Coyote, May 4, 2004
  10. Paddy

    Jake Guest

    I agree with Paddy!
    You sir are the TROLL

    Jake, May 4, 2004
  11. Paddy

    trout Guest

    Jake wrote:

    > I agree with Paddy!
    > You sir are the TROLL

    Well, with Pat, Paddy, and David; you've managed to form a quorum.
    --
    "Now, the meeting with yourself can begin."

    trout, May 4, 2004
  12. Paddy

    Joevan Guest

    On Mon, 3 May 2004 20:52:53 -0700, "trout" <> wrote:

    >Jake wrote:
    >
    >> I agree with Paddy!
    >> You sir are the TROLL

    > Well, with Pat, Paddy, and David; you've managed to form a quorum.

    Aha, a split personality. Now we know what we are dealing with.
    A split jerk,troll,terd.
    joevan
    Joevan, May 4, 2004