Re: avi compression program needed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by fuctifino, Sep 15, 2004.

  1. fuctifino

    fuctifino Guest

    listen mate, i was using nero to do the same job, sometimes taking upto 9
    hours. my dad gave me a program he uses called Cyberling Power Producer
    and he said it was quicker, i was sceptical but the first time i used it i
    did a film thats near 2 and halve hours long in 1 hour 20.
    that was everything , from avi to burned on a 1 speed dvd disc.
    i havent used it again since but beleve me you dont have to leave the pc on
    all night like with nero.
    it says it supports divx files i think and i recon thats why.

    "D@Z" <bite.my@ss..com> wrote in message
    > HI
    > Heres the problem, my Dad has been downloading AVI files of films tand

    has

    fuctifino, Sep 15, 2004