Re: AVG update

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    Juan Pérez doodled:
    > zarathustra <> wrote in message
    >> Juan Pérez doodled:
    >>> "Ow, get it, will you Deirdre?"
    >>> -Monty Python's "The Meaning Of Life"

    >> "But Sir, it is only wahfer-thin..."
    >>

    > "What's the point of all these hoax?
    >
    > Is it the chicken and egg time, are we all just yolks?
    >
    > Or perhaps, we're just one of God's little jokes,
    >
    > Well ca c'est the Meaning of Life."

    As an aside, the better half & I were mid-way through watching said flick
    when she went into labour. Spooky or what? ;-)

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm
    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003

  2. zarathustra

    Josef Knecht Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678spaz.spa> wrote:

    >zarathustra <> wrote in message
    >> Juan Pérez doodled:
    >> > zarathustra <> wrote in message

    >> > "What's the point of all these hoax?
    >> >
    >> > Is it the chicken and egg time, are we all just yolks?
    >> >
    >> > Or perhaps, we're just one of God's little jokes,
    >> >
    >> > Well ca c'est the Meaning of Life."

    >> As an aside, the better half & I were mid-way through watching said

    >flick
    >> when she went into labour. Spooky or what? ;-)
    >>

    >Spooky, you bet. Disappointing as well, having a great movie
    >interrupted. :) How's the little rug rat?

    Not so bloody little these days, matey, thanks for asking. She's four
    in a coupla months...! ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...