Re: AVG can't eliminate Trojan Horse virus

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by bb3, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. bb3

    bb3 Guest

    "Jim Chapman" <> wrote in message
    > My AVG free anti-virus program keeps finding Trojan Horse viruses
    > Lifeware in C:\Restore\Temp\A0061748.CPY and Soldier in .....\
    > A0061750 CPY and Backdoor.Flood in ...... \A0061751.CPY. When I
    > select putting them in the vault or removing the files the program
    > says it can't.
    > I would appreciate suggestions to effectively remove these viruses
    > from you experts.
    >

    > --
    > Jim Chapman

    Did you even bother to read °Mike°'s post from yesterday?

    Courtesy of °Mike°:
    Antivirus Tools Cannot Clean Infected Files in the _Restore Folder
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;263455

    bb3, Aug 8, 2003