Re: Available on Ebay

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\), May 8, 2005.

  1. Tocapet wrote:
    > X64 is now showing up on Ebay for $145 - $149

    Hum, I'll not recommand one version coming from Ebay...
    And Mike is not going to like the idea :)
    I know it's hard to wait but don't try versions coming out of the blue. Who
    knows what's inside

    Cheers

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa

    Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\), May 8, 2005

  2. Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\)

    John Barnes Guest

    There are some solid stores selling on eBay as are the Yahoo stores like the
    Directron previously noted below. I agree that the auctions by individuals
    on eBay are iffy.

    "Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    John Barnes, May 8, 2005