Re: Autospell

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "Mohawk" <> wrote in

    > I have not been able to get AutoSpell Max to work since
    > re-formatting my drive, everything else works perfectly. I only
    > need it for my OE e-mails and it has never failed to work
    > following installation. I've tried various versions
    > recommended by CompuBridge they all install perfectly but the
    > 'spelling' icon
    > on the e-mail stays greyed out. Any suggestions? Please. Thanks in
    > anticipation
    >
    > Mohawk

    Did you contact them?

    http://www.spellchecker.com/corporate/default.asp?page=OWA_Corp.htm
    For technical questions or difficulties:

    For customer service:
    305-253-1212, extension 319

    Fax: 305-254-6290

    Boomer, Jun 29, 2003