Re: Automatic SMS to email ? is it possible ??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Joshua Lim, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Joshua Lim

    Joshua Lim Guest

    It's possible to send an email via SMS, but you can't make the phone
    automatically send out the SMS without you actually sending it by
    clicking on your phone.

    There's more information here -
    http://www.visualgsm.com/online_demo3.htm
    and http://www.visualtron.com