Re: Automatic Blog comments

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by woo, Nov 20, 2005.

  1. woo

    woo Guest

    > > > Gary's village... His father running a hostel for the tourists, and a farm, the daily
    > > > life of Gary was nothing unusual. Mother comes into the living room, Gary is
    > > > watching TV. She slips on a piece of human shit.
    > > >
    > > > "What in the name of God?" - she screams up.
    > > >
    > > > Gary looks, and says: "I saw the nurse do it, mother."
    > > >
    > > > Mother hurries to the kitchen, and asks the nurse why
    > > > she left a piece of shit on the living room floor.

    > > Gary helped out as a cheff in the kitchen, serving the hostel guests.
    > > Often his his friends came over to help Gary out with the kooking.
    > >
    > > (Kids blowing their noses into the pan and pots and plates that are
    > > ready to be served, and into the butter, into the honey, into the Goulash,
    > > Porkolt, Fish soup, and served the plates to the customers with
    > > erections, walked around with erections, and smiled at the old
    > > American tourist ladies.)

    > An indian man approaches Attila: "Attila, we have been taking out
    > empires and kingdoms, why do we need a kingdom of our own?"
    >
    > Attila: We have settled. Our tribe is tired of demolishing empires.
    > Our old days of traveling together as a tribe a round the world has
    > reached its end. I will be King today, and will declare this Roman
    > land as ours from now on, and by becoming a Kingdom, we, the
    > Huns, should become accepted as the rulers and protecters of this
    > land where we, the Huns will settle down and live side by side with
    > our Roman and German neighbors. Believe me, one day after we beat
    > the Turks out, others will kneel down before our Austro-Hungarian
    > Habsburg Empire, covering 10 countries or more in size. But until then,
    > we will live here. We will not be offended by them calling us Mongols.
    >
    > At our first ceremony I declare that our secret Indian heritage and
    > the location of our sacred homeland should not ever be given out. We
    > stand on our knees, and all of you, vow me to serve me as King.
    > And as that, I will make this the greatest country alive, FOR THE HUNS!!!!
    >
    > Everybody stands up in cheers, raising their swords: FOR THE HUNS!
    >
    > Several Indians with arrows on their backs are sitting on horses in the
    > woods, watching the first royal ceremony in the distance.
    >
    > An old indian: They are becoming white men. How sad. Our nomadic
    > traditions are ignored by Attila. Tell the others that we will not stay.
    > We the Finns will continue our migration toward North and not stay
    > with the Huns, playing Kingdoms. How sad. Let's go.

    Old indian's friend, comments: Their eyes are already predatorial,
    their third teeth from the middle seem elongated so they can catch
    the rabbit like wolves. They have forgotten our native heritage which
    tought us to respect the land, and not predate it constantly like dogs.
    DOGS! Reed his Transilvanian teet! Its 1000AD, and they call
    themselves civilized. They threw away the swords and turned into
    a kingdom, kingdoms we have conquered with our bows and arrows
    with our quiet breaths and long shadows stretching under the moon's
    light.
    woo, Nov 20, 2005