Re: Automatic Blog comments

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by woo, Nov 20, 2005.

1. woo

woo Guest

> > > > Dear Members
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > I'm new here. Please permit me to ask some newbie question(s)
    > > > >
    > > > > I'm from a non-profit organization, working for gender equality. We
    > > > > wish to get a small message across to sister blogs (blogs with a common
    > > > > thread, purpose)
    > > > >
    > > > > *I am SERIOUSLY AGAINST SPAM of any kind*
    > > > >
    > > > > I'm using Win XPP
    > > > >
    > > > > I am looking at a software to post comments to blogs
    > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > > >
    > > > > - Let's say I search for key words using google's blog search and I get
    > > > > some 10 blogs
    > > > >
    > > > > - I feed these URL into this software - even better if this software
    > > > > will pickup these blog URL from google / search engine search pages
    > > > >
    > > > > - Software should open the comment pages of these blogs +
    > > > > paste the comment file into these blogs (the comments could be part of
    > > > > a
    > > > > file or could be copied into memory using control + c ... etc.)
    > > > >
    > > > > - then we move on the the next and so on
    > > > >
    > > > > - I'm also ready to log into some (10 or so ) popular blog sites so
    > > > > that
    > > > > the cookies for posting are open
    > > > >
    > > > > - Manual intervention
    > > > > ------------------------------
    > > > > required manual inputs from me to answer word recognition etc. will be
    > > > > done by me
    > > > >
    > > > > *There can be limits on the max post per session / day* to avoid spam
    > > > >
    > > > > ..... any suggestions ??
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > Thanks in advance
    > > > > and
    > > > > Regards
    > > > > Vinayak
    > > >
    > > > Gender equality is a marvelous idea, especially in places like Texas and Colorado,
    > > > where 50 percent of the women stay home in the extremely chauvinist mid-west.
    > > >
    > > > Regards,
    > > > Mr. Woo, president of Earth

> >
    > > The Huns were a native American eskimo tribe, made its way to Central Europe
    > > a thousand years ago. Before moving to Europe, they stopped by in Japan, and
    > > were thrown out. Language analysis found a Japanese language trait in the language
    > > of the Huns. As nomadic, they moved from North America to Alaska to Siberia,
    > > down to Japan, up to China, and continued their nomadic lifestyles moving East to
    > > Europe. Once arriving to the Karpatian Mountain Region, these "Indians of Europe"
    > > have split into two tribes, one migrated up North and established Finland, and the
    > > other kicked out the local Romans and stayed in Hungary. Their fighting style
    > > was athletic, unlike in the picture they stood up on the horse when shooting arrows,
    > > and their disorganized athletic fighting style (resembling native American behaviors)
    > > proved to be very effective at the time.
    > >
    > > http://www.sbceo.k12.ca.us/~vms/carlton/huns.jpg

>
    > Earth. The final frontier. We are the voyagers of the single tribe that travels Earth,
    > rides horses and shoots arrows. Our mission, is to find new worlds, new civilizations,
    > and boldly go, where noone has gone before! Adding: With unprecedented cleverness,
    > beating down European Kingdoms and Empires with ease, the Huns have stories to
    > tell of their great journey from North America. The Huns lived on the North American
    > continent as long as 16 thousand years ago when they reached the south point
    > of South America, though at one time all migration began 100 thousand ago from
    > South Africa, led by the Huns, nomadity remains as alive today as it used to. The
    > traveling tribe continues its migration today. Where they are heading after the invention
    > of the Rubik's cube? Don't mix the next episode of: Tribal Frontier!

A King: Who the **** are these people? Three of them beat our army? Who are they?

A time traveler: Sir, they are Indians in Europe in 1000AD.

woo, Nov 20, 2005
    1. Advertising