    nearly loss-less.
    have fun!
    pary

    pary, Aug 6, 2003

  2. pary

    SD Guest

    pary wrote:
    > try any newer version of ACDC.it has a jpg rotate tool which is
    > nearly loss-less.
    > have fun!
    > pary

    thats acdsee from acdsystems.com

    SD, Aug 6, 2003

  3. > pary wrote:
    >> try any newer version of ACDC.it has a jpg rotate tool which is
    >> nearly loss-less.

    Actually, it is completely loss-less... But ACDSee is not free - try
    IrfanView. It can do the same for free.
    --
    Jaroslaw Banachowicz

    Jaroslaw Banachowicz, Aug 6, 2003
  4. pary

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Jaroslaw Banachowicz" <> wrote in news:bgr0m1
    $rvf$:

    >> pary wrote:
    >>> try any newer version of ACDC.it has a jpg rotate tool which is
    >>> nearly loss-less.

    > Actually, it is completely loss-less... But ACDSee is not free - try
    > IrfanView. It can do the same for free.
    > --
    > Jaroslaw Banachowicz

    But not batch auto rotate right?

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Aug 6, 2003
  5. pary

    Luke Guest

    > But not batch auto rotate right?

    In ACDSee You can select multiple images from their thumbnails and then
    rotate them all with one command. So yes it does do batch processing.

    (I'm not sure what you mean by "auto rotate", you do have to tell the
    program what you want it to do, it isn't psychic)

    Luke

    Luke, Aug 6, 2003
  6. pary

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Paul H." <> wrote in news:OeaYa.740$vo2.318
    @newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    >> But not batch auto rotate right?

    > Lossless batch JPEG rotations in Irfanview can be accomplished using the
    > following procedure:

    Yes, but not Auto-Rotate based on the EXIF tags!

    That is what the original poster was looking for ; )

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Aug 6, 2003
  7. pary

    Paul H. Guest

    "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    > "Paul H." <> wrote in news:OeaYa.740$vo2.318
    > @newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:
    >
    > >> But not batch auto rotate right?

    > > Lossless batch JPEG rotations in Irfanview can be accomplished using the
    > > following procedure:

    > Yes, but not Auto-Rotate based on the EXIF tags!
    >
    > That is what the original poster was looking for ; )

    Ahhh...thanks... I should read more carefully.

    Paul H., Aug 7, 2003