Re: Authors Wanter

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Paisleyskye, Nov 19, 2003.

  1. Paisleyskye

    Paisleyskye Guest

    I agree. The Lanop fiasco was such a joke. This guys company and offer
    isn't legit - he's using an msn account, and the company website is
    seriously undeveloped. It's definitely a scam, sham or spam! Whoo, hoo,
    we could write a Dr. Suess story about these guys!
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    Paisleyskye, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Paisleyskye

    Guest Guest

    I have read someday HOW these people scam.

    Usually they ask you to provide 10/20/30 questions, with explanations, etc.
    on specific topics. You send them your questions and wait, and wait, and
    wait for answer... Or you receive reply that you is not enough qualified.

    Bottom line: they have these questions for free, since they don't "hire"
    anybody...

    Guest, Nov 21, 2003