Re: audio software???

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Aug 4, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 4, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    oOOo Guest

    Aren't they all free????
    Maybe I'm doing it wrong, should I be paying someone?

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > CoolEdit Pro $249
    > http://www.syntrillium.com/cep/
    >
    > GoldWave $40
    > http://www.goldwave.com/
    >
    > Audacity (Free)
    > http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
    >

    > On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:38:05 +0000 (UTC), in
    > <bgmg7d$e3k$>
    > Dave scrawled:
    >
    > >Could someone recommend a decent program to alter an audio file, like

    it's

    oOOo, Aug 4, 2003

  3. °Mike°

    Brian H¹© Guest

    oOOo said:

    > Aren't they all free????
    > Maybe I'm doing it wrong, should I be paying someone?

    I accept all major credit/debit cards :-D

    Brian H¹©, Aug 4, 2003
  4. °Mike°

    jda^fx Guest

    On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:50:46 +0100, "oOOo" <> wrote:

    >Aren't they all free????
    >Maybe I'm doing it wrong, should I be paying someone?

    that is a matter between you, your consciense if you have one, your
    god(s) if any and some kind of lawyers if you get cought
    jda^fx

    jda^fx, Aug 4, 2003
  5. °Mike°

    oOOo Guest

    "jda^fx" <jda.sytes_rem@ve_tiscali.dk> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:50:46 +0100, "oOOo" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Aren't they all free????
    > >Maybe I'm doing it wrong, should I be paying someone?

    > that is a matter between you, your consciense if you have one, your
    > god(s) if any and some kind of lawyers if you get cought
    > jda^fx

    Maybe this is a matter between you and your English teacher, you "illiterate
    prick"
    P.S. When I want your opinion, I'll take my dick out of your mouth!

    oOOo, Aug 4, 2003
  6. °Mike°

    jda^fx Guest

    On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 22:31:09 +0100, "oOOo" <> wrote:

    >"jda^fx" <jda.sytes_rem@ve_tiscali.dk> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:50:46 +0100, "oOOo" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Aren't they all free????
    >> >Maybe I'm doing it wrong, should I be paying someone?

    >> that is a matter between you, your consciense if you have one, your
    >> god(s) if any and some kind of lawyers if you get cought
    >> jda^fx

    >Maybe this is a matter between you and your English teacher, you "illiterate
    >prick"
    >P.S. When I want your opinion, I'll take my dick out of your mouth!

    You must have got the point since you've got so pissed of. And you
    should not surf those pornsites, they make you fokus to much on dicks
    and pricks
    jda^fx

    jda^fx, Aug 4, 2003
  7. °Mike°

    > On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 22:31:09 +0100, "oOOo" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"jda^fx" <jda.sytes_rem@ve_tiscali.dk> wrote in message

    > >> that is a matter between you, your consciense if you have one, your
    > >> god(s) if any and some kind of lawyers if you get cought
    > >> jda^fx

    > >Maybe this is a matter between you and your English teacher, you

    "illiterate
    > >prick"
    > >P.S. When I want your opinion, I'll take my dick out of your mouth!
    > >

    > You must have got the point since you've got so pissed of. And you
    > should not surf those pornsites, they make you fokus to much on dicks
    > and pricks
    > jda^fx

    What "point" numbnuts?

    oOOo, Aug 4, 2003
  8. °Mike°

    jda^fx Guest

    On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 23:07:50 +0100, "oOOo" <> wrote:

    >"jda^fx" <jda.sytes_rem@ve_tiscali.dk> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 22:31:09 +0100, "oOOo" <> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"jda^fx" <jda.sytes_rem@ve_tiscali.dk> wrote in message

    >> >Maybe this is a matter between you and your English teacher, you

    >"illiterate
    >> >prick"
    >> >P.S. When I want your opinion, I'll take my dick out of your mouth!
    >> >

    >> You must have got the point since you've got so pissed of. And you
    >> should not surf those pornsites, they make you fokus to much on dicks
    >> and pricks
    >> jda^fx

    >What "point" numbnuts?

    If you did'nt get it, what are you going on about?
    jda^fx

    jda^fx, Aug 4, 2003
  9. °Mike°

    Dave Guest

    **** off

    Dave, Aug 5, 2003
  10. °Mike°

    oOOo Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > **** off

    That's not very nice after you saying that any kind of help would be great!

    oOOo, Aug 5, 2003