Re: audio problem

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by trout, Apr 9, 2005.

  1. trout

    trout Guest

    riddick wrote:
    > "Dyaus" <> wrote in message
    > And if i try to install a new audio card, it gives me
    >> the same problem.

    > When installing a new audio card, make sure you disable the onboard
    > audio in BIOS.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucking gormless ****. His audio card /is/
    integrated. He isn't trying to install another card, you fucking useless
    ****. The only thing he wrote about a different audio card was that he gets
    the same problem /if/ and when he tries an add-in card. Besides that, you
    chopfucked idiot, having two audio cards is quite acceptable and will not
    cause the issue he described anyway.

    If you don't know what the **** you're on about, shut the **** up and don't
    post, you total ****.

    --
    This is my signature. If my post does not contain
    this signature it's probably a forgery. Beware
    trout, Apr 9, 2005

  2. trout

    riddick Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message
    > riddick wrote:
    >> "Dyaus" <> wrote in message
    >> And if i try to install a new audio card, it gives me
    >>> the same problem.

    >> When installing a new audio card, make sure you disable the onboard
    >> audio in BIOS.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucking gormless ****. His audio card /is/
    > integrated.

    Yup AC97
    He isn't trying to install another card, you fucking useless
    > ****.

    He said he tried.
    The only thing he wrote about a different audio card was that he gets
    > the same problem /if/ and when he tries an add-in card.

    Default device probably the onboard crap.
    Besides that, you
    > chopfucked idiot, having two audio cards is quite acceptable and will not
    > cause the issue he described anyway.

    If one device is fucked it should disabled, Cupcake.

    > If you don't know what the **** you're on about, shut the **** up and
    > don't
    > post, you total ****.

    \
    Good advice
    riddick, Apr 9, 2005

  3. trout

    trout Guest

    riddick wrote:

    > If one device is fucked it should disabled, Cupcake.

    Now how do you get to one device being fucked from two devices exhibiting
    the same symptoms, you penny-pinching, wide-angle fuckstick?

    >> If you don't know what the **** you're on about, shut the **** up and
    >> don't post, you total ****.

    > \ Good advice

    Take it, you fucking moron.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  4. trout

    riddick Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message
    > riddick wrote:
    >
    >> If one device is fucked it should disabled, Cupcake.

    penny-pinching, wide-angle fuckstick

    Obsession with cheap dildoes noted.
    riddick, Apr 9, 2005
  5. trout

    * Guest

    riddick, <>, the mouldy, long-haired wart,
    and employee responsible for making eyes in needles, jawed:

    <**** all>

    How embarrassing for you.
    *, Apr 9, 2005
  6. trout

    riddick Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message

    <*yawn*> palagerissing again, I see.
    riddick, Apr 9, 2005
  7. trout

    Powaqqatsi Guest

    riddick , wrote in message
    :
    > "trout" <> wrote in message
    >> riddick wrote:

    > <*yawn*> palagerissing again, I see.

    Can you prove 'palagerism', retard? Apparently not otherwise you would have
    included a cite. But then again, you did take two shots at writing only five
    words.
    Powaqqatsi, Apr 9, 2005
  8. trout

    riddick Guest

    "Powaqqatsi" <> wrote in message
    > riddick , wrote in message
    > :
    >> "trout" <> wrote in message
    >>> riddick wrote:

    >> <*yawn*> palagerissing again, I see.

    > Can you prove 'palagerism',

    Question 3: When you go to the movies, are you usually by yourself?

    http://tinyurl.com/3k7dk
    riddick, Apr 9, 2005
  9. trout

    Powaqqatsi Guest

    riddick , wrote in message
    :
    > "Powaqqatsi" <> wrote in message
    >> riddick , wrote in message
    >> :
    >>> "trout" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> <*yawn*> palagerissing again, I see.

    >> Can you prove 'palagerism',

    > Question 3: When you go to the movies, are you usually by yourself?
    >> Expected Response: Highly likely to have excessive conscientiousness,
    >> scrupulousness, and undue preoccupation with productivity to the
    >> exclusion of pleasure and interpersonal relationships.

    > Excessive conscientiousness, scrupulousness, and undue preoccupation
    > with productivity to the exclusion of pleasure and interpersonal
    > relationships http://tinyurl.com/3k7dk

    You neglected to include the other 28 links to similar text.
    Powaqqatsi, Apr 9, 2005