  1. spider

    spider Guest

    thats the file I get an error with. I aslo get an error that my mmdriver.inf
    file is missing or bad. I copied the mmdriver from the winxp 64 cd.
    I just don't get it

    spider, May 10, 2005

  2. Extract the drivers you downloaded to a temporary folder.

    Do you have a VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio device in Device Manager under
    Sound, video and game controllers? Or do you have a Multimedia Audio
    Controller device under Other devices? If so, right-click the device and
    click Update Driver. Use the wizard to install the proper drivers from
    the extracted folder.

    Rafael Rivera
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com], May 10, 2005

  3. spider

    spider Guest

    Ok I got that driver installed but it says there is a problem, cannot start
    this hardware, it cannot load the drivers required.
    I appreciate your help.

    "Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com]" <rafael*at*extended64*dot*com> wrote in
    message news:...

    spider, May 10, 2005