Re: ATTN: What's in the water in Liverpool England that created thesuccubus Aardvark?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Jul 4, 2009.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 13:05:42 -0400, DUH-ane wrote:

    > Aardvark is Liverpool's Susan Boyle,

    There you go with that joke about me being from Liverpool again, DUH-ane.
    You and I both know I'm not, but it never ceases to entertain me, just as
    much as it does you. :)

    > an ugly creature, with true
    > succubus blood line.

    Others may think you are, my minuscule mate, but I wouldn't put you down
    like that. It's time you improved on your self-esteem.

    Your anchor in life's ocean.

    Aardvark.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Aardvark, Jul 4, 2009

  2. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 11:27:04 -0700, Steve wrote:

    > In article <5tM3m.25248$2>,
    > says...
    >> On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 13:05:42 -0400, DUH-ane wrote:
    >>
    >> > Aardvark is Liverpool's Susan Boyle,

    >> There you go with that joke about me being from Liverpool again,
    >> DUH-ane. You and I both know I'm not, but it never ceases to entertain
    >> me, just as much as it does you. :)
    >>
    >> > an ugly creature, with true
    >> > succubus blood line.

    >> Others may think you are, my minuscule mate, but I wouldn't put you
    >> down like that. It's time you improved on your self-esteem.
    >>
    >> Your anchor in life's ocean.
    >>
    >> Aardvark.
    >>
    >> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    >>

    > It appears you are being savsged by an avocado. Does it itch?

    I find that hydrocortisone cream helps. Mostly.

    Aardvark, Jul 4, 2009

  3. Aardvark

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 11:27:04 -0700, Steve <> wrote:

    >In article <5tM3m.25248$2>,
    > says...
    >> On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 13:05:42 -0400, DUH-ane wrote:
    >>
    >> > Aardvark is Liverpool's Susan Boyle,

    >> There you go with that joke about me being from Liverpool again, DUH-ane.
    >> You and I both know I'm not, but it never ceases to entertain me, just as
    >> much as it does you. :)
    >>
    >> > an ugly creature, with true
    >> > succubus blood line.

    >> Others may think you are, my minuscule mate, but I wouldn't put you down
    >> like that. It's time you improved on your self-esteem.
    >>
    >> Your anchor in life's ocean.
    >>
    >> Aardvark.
    >>
    >> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    >>

    >It appears you are being savsged by an avocado. Does it itch?

    Phone call for you on line 2 from International Association of Avocados United.
    They say there will be no more guacamole anywhere on earth until you apologize
    for associating them with the Pillsbury Duh-Boi.

    --
    Cat people are different, to the extent that they generally are not
    conformists. How could they be, with a cat running their lives?

    Mara, Jul 4, 2009