Re: ATTN: See what I mean about a chasing succubus creature namedAardvark. It's loneness that drives

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Jul 4, 2009.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 13:48:23 -0400, Aardvark Sucubus Hunter wrote:

    > Lonely voodoo hag is chasing.

    The fat cat sat on the mat.

    Your turn.

    I like this game, DUH-ane.

    Aardvark, Jul 4, 2009

  2. Aardvark

    Clot Guest

    Re: ATTN: See what I mean about a chasing succubus creature named Aardvark. It's loneness that drives the creature.

    Aardvark wrote:
    > On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 13:48:23 -0400, Aardvark Sucubus Hunter wrote:
    >
    >> Lonely voodoo hag is chasing.

    > The fat cat sat on the mat.
    >
    > Your turn.
    >
    > I like this game, DUH-ane.

    I'm not sure he's got that far as yet, Aardvark.

    Clot, Jul 4, 2009

  3. Aardvark

    John Holmes Guest

    Re: ATTN: See what I mean about a chasing succubus creature named Aardvark. It's loneness that drives the creature.

    Aardvark "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 13:48:23 -0400, Aardvark Sucubus Hunter wrote:
    >
    >> Lonely voodoo hag is chasing.

    > The fat cat sat on the mat.
    >
    > Your turn.
    >
    > I like this game, DUH-ane.