Re: Attn: Mike Easter. Worm breeds botnet from home routers, modems

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Nov 4, 2010.

  1. ~BD~ <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> via news:eKudnb_
    :

    > Addendum:
    >
    > I found this too! http://www.adslgeek.com/galileo
    >
    > My result was - PASSED!

    My result was "AWESOME!" Don't be haytin'...

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    "You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much."

    Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Nov 4, 2010