Re: ATTN: COMCAST / ATTBI CUSTOMERS, YOU DO *NOT* HAVE TO USE GIGANEWS !!! - NO D.L. LIMITS !

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fred W., Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Fred W.

    Fred W. Guest

    On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 02:44:00 -0500, "*TheStevie v1.10"
    <> wrote:

    >Attached to this post, you'll see a text file with complete instructions for
    >Attbi.com users to return to free unlimited downloads on Comcast.net...
    >
    >If anybody is kind enough to help me spread the word to Comcast victims,
    >they can easily drag-and-drop this text file into their message window.
    >I've posted it to about 30 NG's, but that's just a teeny-tiny drop in the
    >binary bucket.
    >
    >The first line of the text file is the subject line of this post; just
    >copy-and-paste or use one of your own.
    >
    >(Thanx!!!)
    >
    > *TheStevie.

    Thanks for the help on this issue. I have one question... When you
    advise resetting newsgroups, do you mean ALL newsgroups available on
    the server (more than 30,000) or do you mean subscribed newsgroups?
    Fred W.
    Fred W., Jul 1, 2003