Re: Attn: boaterdave

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Nov 2, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:05:49 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

    > (William Regal) wrote:
    >> Then that makes you a 'LIAR' as you were the one that said it.
    >>
    >> LIAR you are!!

    > No!
    >
    > I'm a frayed knot!
    >
    > It was Peter Foldes who lied! ;-)

    Why you continue to even allow yourself to see the dross put forward by
    the cowardly x-privat.org creature in any of its guises is totally beyond
    me.

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'
    Aardvark, Nov 2, 2010

  2. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:44:56 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:

    >>> No!
    >>>
    >>> I'm a frayed knot!
    >>>
    >>> It was Peter Foldes who lied! ;-)

    >> Why you continue to even allow yourself to see the dross put forward by
    >> the cowardly x-privat.org creature in any of its guises is totally
    >> beyond me.

    > I'm simply curious about why they/it is/are stalking me.

    I thought that if anyone understands stalking and the reasons behind it,
    you would. BTW it's a single entity, no need to get confused by its
    multiple nyms.

    > They/it do me no harm - do they?!!!

    It doesn't have the wit.

    Aardvark, Nov 2, 2010

  3. Aardvark

    Peter Foldes Guest

    "~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
    > Aardvark wrote:
    > I'm simply curious about why they/it is/are stalking me.

    Have you looked in the mirror lately David ??

    --
    Peter
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    Peter Foldes, Nov 2, 2010
  4. Aardvark

    StevieO Guest

    Might well be one of the two Africans
    your wife was fucking those many nights
    you were not home. :))))))

    StevieO, Nov 3, 2010
  5. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:59:45 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:

    >> It doesn't have the wit.

    > Aardy - for a game, why don't *you* ask *it* why it is following my
    > every move?

    Why should I? They're your moves, not mine (although it *does* tend to
    latch onto anyone who doesn't give the appearance of disliking you). It's
    invisible to me, it should be invisible to you.

    > Surely with your intellect you can determine who it is - or at least
    > where they are located (but do not trust their headers!)

    It hides behind x-privat.org in order to do what it does in as cowardly a
    fashion as possible. x-privat.org does exactly what it says on the tin-
    posts originating from there are, for all intents and purposes,
    untraceable.

    Plonk the fucking creature and be done with it.

    Aardvark, Nov 3, 2010
  6. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:40:51 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:

    >>> Aardy - for a game, why don't *you* ask *it* why it is following my
    >>> every move?
    >>>

    >> Why should I? They're your moves, not mine (although it *does* tend to
    >> latch onto anyone who doesn't give the appearance of disliking you).
    >> It's invisible to me, it should be invisible to you.
    >>
    >>> Surely with your intellect you can determine who it is - or at least
    >>> where they are located (but do not trust their headers!)

    >> It hides behind x-privat.org in order to do what it does in as cowardly
    >> a fashion as possible. x-privat.org does exactly what it says on the
    >> tin- posts originating from there are, for all intents and purposes,
    >> untraceable.
    >>
    >> Plonk the fucking creature and be done with it.

    > Hmmm! How many guises do you believe *it* is using as its nym?

    Gave up counting when I plonked it.

    Aardvark, Nov 3, 2010
  7. Aardvark

    StevieO Guest