Re: Attention Yeti!

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by returnoftheyeti@aol.com, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I did look, actually installed WP11 to see if I could remember. Then
    about halfway through the install I realized/remembered that my issue
    had to do with printing from multiple trays.

    I did a little sniffing around inside the menus and here is what I
    would suggest, in this order.

    1) latest driver from HP
    2) test print 5 page doc
    3) printer, properties, advanced, set it to the lowest DPI - no color
    4) test print

    What machine is this, does it have enough RAM for the spooler
    subsystem, like is it winxp w/ 128mb of ram, WinME w/ 64MB ram?

    The USB idea you had seems like a good idea.

    I swear that I've seen this before (I have a law office that only runs
    WP) but I'll be dammned if I remember how I fixed it Sorry I cant be
    more helpfull.

    2 google searches have turned up MS-anti spyware as a cause for slow
    printing in WP11.

    Sorry man

    , Jul 14, 2005