Re: ATTBI/COMCAST and Netscape 4.79

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Scott TNT Piehler, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Uninstall netscape get rid of all registry references install netscape
    4.51. This was the last version of netscape that actually worked. Also as
    you'll see the whole fucking screen isn't chopped off by the radio bar
    that you can't hide in versions 4.60 and later. What the flying **** was
    netscape thinking when they put in that radio bar? I have sent them
    thousands of emails to get rid of that fucking radio bar that chops off
    everyone's screen.

    Scott TNT Piehler, Jul 2, 2003

  2. That fucking piece a shit bar that says free AOL and Uni, Instant Message,
    Wemail, Calendar, Radio, People, Yellow Pages, Download, Channels, Real Player
    Plus. I could hang the bastards for putting that bar on versions 4.60 and
    later. It cuts off the whole screen even with the bar minimized. Version 4.51
    didn't have that fucking bar.

    Scott TNT Piehler, Jul 3, 2003

  3. Scott TNT Piehler

    SgtMinor Guest

    There is no such bar in my browser window. Not in Communicator, not in
    Navigator.

    SgtMinor, Jul 3, 2003
  4. Scott TNT Piehler

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Nor mine. 4.77. Preferences, Appearance, 'Show Toolbars as', check
    'Text Only'. If you ever need to see or hide the toolbars you can look
    under 'View'. They will remain as text until changed.

    Juan Pérez, Jul 3, 2003
  5. Scott TNT Piehler

    SgtMinor Guest

    My preferences are set for 'Pictures and Text,' and I get nada. Dammit,
    what am I doing wrong? I want that mf radio bar!

    SgtMinor, Jul 3, 2003
  6. Scott TNT Piehler

    Juan Pérez Guest

    OK...try View, Show, enable the first three choices if they aren't
    already. You may want to change preferences to Show Pictures only....I
    haven't tried that yet.

    --
    Juan
    RB 2