Re: att.aioe. = Too many quoted lines?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Wizard, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Aioe <> wrote:
    > Stevio wrote:
    >
    >> This server is terrible. Too many lines crap. Only 3 groups max
    >> crossposts.

    > no
    >
    > 3 groups without a followup
    > 10 groups with a followup
    > 3 followups
    > .

    It still fucking sucks pig's dicks. Add to that 25 posts a day, too many
    quoted lines, too many posts in a short period, MD5 bullshit, fucking rotten
    retention plus fucking ridiculuous header restrictions and what have you
    got? Old McDonald's Newsserver Eieio.

    London to a bucket of shit says you only run it so you can wank off and tell
    people "I'm a news admin! I'm soooo kewwl!"

    Wizard, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Wizard

    Lenny Nero Guest

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 03:45:09 -0500, Wizard said:

    > London to a bucket of shit says you only run it so you can wank off and tell
    > people "I'm a news admin! I'm soooo kewwl!"

    You being able to do better ?

    L.

    Lenny Nero, Mar 26, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Lenny Nero <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 03:45:09 -0500, Wizard said:
    >
    >> London to a bucket of shit says you only run it so you can wank off
    >> and tell people "I'm a news admin! I'm soooo kewwl!"

    > You being able to do better ?

    [wank mode on]
    I run a private, by invitation only, anonymous newsserver running on Windows
    Enterprise Server 2003, plus a backup server. There are four posting rules;
    no spam, no cascades, no flooding and no forging another's valid e-mail
    address. There are no fuckwitted aioe-like restrictions. None whatsoever.
    There are seven high-speed inbound feeds and six IHAVE feeds.
    [wank mode off]

    Your turn, tardfuck.

    Wizard, Mar 26, 2005
  4. Wizard

    Lenny Nero Guest

    On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:26:42 -0500, Wizard said:

    > Lenny Nero <> wrote:
    >> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 03:45:09 -0500, Wizard said:
    >>
    >>> London to a bucket of shit says you only run it so you can wank off
    >>> and tell people "I'm a news admin! I'm soooo kewwl!"

    >> You being able to do better ?

    > [wank mode on]
    > I run a private, by invitation only, anonymous newsserver running on Windows
    > Enterprise Server 2003, plus a backup server. There are four posting rules;
    > no spam, no cascades, no flooding and no forging another's valid e-mail
    > address. There are no fuckwitted aioe-like restrictions. None whatsoever.
    > There are seven high-speed inbound feeds and six IHAVE feeds.
    > [wank mode off]
    >
    > Your turn, tardfuck.

    Yeah, I though you could not.

    Lenny Nero, Mar 27, 2005