Re: At the risk of being abused myself....

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Tivadar Tsimicalis, Mar 3, 2005.

  1. Old Gringo, <>, the furred, close-minded
    snipe, and door keeper, whinged:

    ****!! You are old, aren't you?
    Tivadar Tsimicalis, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Tivadar Tsimicalis

    Old Gringo Guest

    Tivadar Tsimicalis wrote:
    > Old Gringo, <>, the furred, close-minded
    > snipe, and door keeper, whinged:
    >

    >>Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
    >>
    >>>What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...
    >>>
    >>>I feel like a complete dumb f*ck.

    >>TINT is what ugly women do to their hair.

    > ****!! You are old, aren't you?

    Very.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Mar 3, 2005

  3. Old Gringo, <>, the openmouthed,
    poverty-stricken hypochondriac, and prosthetist, gnarred:

    > Tivadar Tsimicalis wrote:
    >> Old Gringo, <>, the furred,
    >> close-minded snipe, and door keeper, whinged:

    >>> TINT is what ugly women do to their hair.

    >> ****!! You are old, aren't you?
    >>

    > Very.

    If you were chopped in half, horizontally, (that's referring to your usual
    posture throughout each day), how many rings would you have?
    Philoctetes Zikosimou, Mar 3, 2005
  4. Tivadar Tsimicalis

    Old Gringo Guest

    Philoctetes Zikosimou wrote:
    > Old Gringo, <>, the openmouthed,
    > poverty-stricken hypochondriac, and prosthetist, gnarred:
    >

    >>Tivadar Tsimicalis wrote:
    >>
    >>>Old Gringo, <>, the furred,
    >>>close-minded snipe, and door keeper, whinged:

    >>>****!! You are old, aren't you?
    >>>

    >>Very.

    > If you were chopped in half, horizontally, (that's referring to your usual
    > posture throughout each day), how many rings would you have?

    About 84 if you count the little ones in the middle.

    Old Gringo, Mar 3, 2005
  5. Old Gringo, <>, the chiffon, hooved shop
    assistant, and maker of muffins, proscribed:

    > Philoctetes Zikosimou wrote:
    >> Old Gringo, <>, the openmouthed,
    >> poverty-stricken hypochondriac, and prosthetist, gnarred:

    >>> Very.

    >> If you were chopped in half, horizontally, (that's referring to your
    >> usual posture throughout each day), how many rings would you have?
    >>

    > About 84 if you count the little ones in the middle.

    Spring chicken!
    Polydamas Bourikasanis, Mar 3, 2005
  6. Tivadar Tsimicalis

    Old Gringo Guest

    Polydamas Bourikasanis wrote:
    > Old Gringo, <>, the chiffon, hooved shop
    > assistant, and maker of muffins, proscribed:
    >

    >>Philoctetes Zikosimou wrote:
    >>
    >>>Old Gringo, <>, the openmouthed,
    >>>poverty-stricken hypochondriac, and prosthetist, gnarred:

    >>>If you were chopped in half, horizontally, (that's referring to your
    >>>usual posture throughout each day), how many rings would you have?
    >>>

    >>About 84 if you count the little ones in the middle.

    > Spring chicken!

    :) It's been fun so far

    Old Gringo, Mar 3, 2005
  7. Old Gringo, <>, the dazed, slovenly
    hairdresser, and dog catcher, gave forth:

    > Polydamas Bourikasanis wrote:
    >> Old Gringo, <>, the chiffon,
    >> hooved shop assistant, and maker of muffins, proscribed:

    >>> About 84 if you count the little ones in the middle.

    >> Spring chicken!
    >>

    > :) It's been fun so far

    What has "been fun so far"?
    Typhon Pantelakos, Mar 3, 2005
  8. Tivadar Tsimicalis

    Old Gringo Guest

    Typhon Pantelakos wrote:
    > Old Gringo, <>, the dazed, slovenly
    > hairdresser, and dog catcher, gave forth:
    >

    >>Polydamas Bourikasanis wrote:
    >>
    >>>Old Gringo, <>, the chiffon,
    >>>hooved shop assistant, and maker of muffins, proscribed:

    >>>Spring chicken!
    >>>

    >>:) It's been fun so far

    > What has "been fun so far"?

    Waking up every morning. Your driving my spell checker nuts with
    those names you use.

    Old Gringo, Mar 3, 2005
  9. Old Gringo, <>, the tangential, crazy
    dust, and lift attendant, puked:

    > Typhon Pantelakos wrote:
    >> Old Gringo, <>, the dazed,
    >> slovenly hairdresser, and dog catcher, gave forth:

    >>> :) It's been fun so far

    >> What has "been fun so far"?
    >>

    > Waking up every morning.

    One could deduce from that, that you go to bed of a night/morning wondering,
    hoping that you'll awake the next morning. You don't see that as rather
    negative,
    no?

    And what the **** are you in need of spell checking names for ****'s sake?
    4-1-Tert-Butyl-3-Pyrazolyl-Hassium-Trichloroethano, Mar 4, 2005
  10. Tivadar Tsimicalis

    Old Gringo Guest

    4-1-Tert-Butyl-3-Pyrazolyl-Hassium-Trichloroethanol-3-Ethyl-3-Sulfonic-Acid
    wrote:
    > Old Gringo, <>, the tangential, crazy
    > dust, and lift attendant, puked:
    >

    >>Typhon Pantelakos wrote:
    >>
    >>>Old Gringo, <>, the dazed,
    >>>slovenly hairdresser, and dog catcher, gave forth:

    >>>What has "been fun so far"?
    >>>

    >>Waking up every morning.

    > One could deduce from that, that you go to bed of a night/morning wondering,
    > hoping that you'll awake the next morning. You don't see that as rather
    > negative,
    > no?
    >

    >>Your driving my spell checker nuts with those names you use.

    > And what the **** are you in need of spell checking names for ****'s sake?

    I never wonder before I go to bed about waking up. I just like the
    surprise I get in the morning. The spell checker automatically
    checks the names and when I pointed at this one in the headers I
    started LMAOROTF

    Old Gringo, Mar 4, 2005
  11. Old Gringo, <>, the vegetative,
    liberalistic peasant, and gatherer of heather for cheap fuel, exuded:

    4-1-Tert-Butyl-3-Pyrazolyl-Hassium-Trichloroethanol-3-Ethyl-3-Sulfonic-Acid
    > wrote:
    >> Old Gringo, <>, the tangential,
    >> crazy dust, and lift attendant, puked:

    >>> Waking up every morning.

    >> One could deduce from that, that you go to bed of a night/morning
    >> wondering, hoping that you'll awake the next morning. You don't see
    >> that as rather negative,
    >> no?
    >>

    >>> Your driving my spell checker nuts with those names you use.

    >> And what the **** are you in need of spell checking names for ****'s
    >> sake?

    > I never wonder before I go to bed about waking up. I just like the
    > surprise I get in the morning.

    Was it the way I asked you how old you are that aroused you?

    > The spell checker automatically
    > checks the names and when I pointed at this one in the headers I
    > started LMAOROTF

    Mmm. Are you having breathing difficulties, now?
    Siphonaria Cincinnati Cerinus, Mar 4, 2005
  12. Old Gringo, <>, the ill-breeding,
    full-gorged dodo, and college servant responsible for attending
    undergraduates, retched:

    4-1-Tert-Butyl-3-Pyrazolyl-Hassium-Trichloroethanol-3-Ethyl-3-Sulfonic-Acid
    > wrote:
    >> Old Gringo, <>, the tangential,
    >> crazy dust, and lift attendant, puked:

    >>> Waking up every morning.

    >> One could deduce from that, that you go to bed of a night/morning
    >> wondering, hoping that you'll awake the next morning. You don't see
    >> that as rather negative,
    >> no?
    >>

    >>> Your driving my spell checker nuts with those names you use.

    >> And what the **** are you in need of spell checking names for ****'s
    >> sake?

    > I never wonder before I go to bed about waking up. I just like the
    > surprise I get in the morning. The spell checker automatically
    > checks the names and when I pointed at this one in the headers I
    > started LMAOROTF

    What about now?
    Mulg the disrespectful, Mar 4, 2005
  13. Old Gringo, <>, the mournful,
    malfunctioning idiot, and corn miller, squawked:

    4-1-Tert-Butyl-3-Pyrazolyl-Hassium-Trichloroethanol-3-Ethyl-3-Sulfonic-Acid
    > wrote:
    >> Old Gringo, <>, the tangential,
    >> crazy dust, and lift attendant, puked:

    >>> Waking up every morning.

    >> One could deduce from that, that you go to bed of a night/morning
    >> wondering, hoping that you'll awake the next morning. You don't see
    >> that as rather negative,
    >> no?
    >>

    >>> Your driving my spell checker nuts with those names you use.

    >> And what the **** are you in need of spell checking names for ****'s
    >> sake?

    > I never wonder before I go to bed about waking up. I just like the
    > surprise I get in the morning. The spell checker automatically
    > checks the names and when I pointed at this one in the headers I
    > started LMAOROTF

    Now?
    Buddha Marshall Blackstock-Sollerman, Mar 4, 2005
  14. Old Gringo, <>, the subjacent, limp
    fuckstick, and employee who deals in saleable rubbish, gnashed:

    > 4-1-Tewt-Butyw-3-Pywazowyw-Hassium-Twichwowoedanow-3-Edyw-3-Suwfonic-Acid

    >> And what the **** are you in need of spell checking names for ****'s
    >> sake?

    > I nevew wondew befowe I go to bed about waking up. I just wike de
    > suwpwise I get in de mowning. De speww checkew automaticawwy checks de
    > names and when I pointed at dis one in de headews I stawted WMAOWOTF

    Try this for size.

    Ideo rereque edunt amor aura, vergobretum ex bellandi. Metuamus odoratum
    acie ex, eaedem calamitate ii correpta defendi.

    Eamque pluribus, mens dixeram iecique ines, capulo viso concava. Sedeam
    coetu, lubrica pi incolam artificis te invadamus ora at. Nemus scopulis,
    uota an dein suarum abque alduas.

    Natabamus laena enim emota spissa noram, maerenta armentem bene fetui. Notae
    putabamus, uncta laborantibus dein uirque i ambagibus soror. Similem laqueum
    senior emittebat dee submergere caecorum myrte. Page sinebant sopor
    teneamini admissi adflata, ambae, tellure, hoc, socorum.
    Jij bent vast een laxerend werkende gezonde palenl, Mar 4, 2005
  15. Tivadar Tsimicalis

    Old Gringo Guest

    Siphonaria Cincinnati Cerinus wrote:
    > Old Gringo, <>, the vegetative,
    > liberalistic peasant, and gatherer of heather for cheap fuel, exuded:
    >

    > 4-1-Tert-Butyl-3-Pyrazolyl-Hassium-Trichloroethanol-3-Ethyl-3-Sulfonic-Acid
    >
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Old Gringo, <>, the tangential,
    >>>crazy dust, and lift attendant, puked:

    >>>One could deduce from that, that you go to bed of a night/morning
    >>>wondering, hoping that you'll awake the next morning. You don't see
    >>>that as rather negative,
    >>>no?

    >>>And what the **** are you in need of spell checking names for ****'s
    >>>sake?

    >>I never wonder before I go to bed about waking up. I just like the
    >>surprise I get in the morning.

    > Was it the way I asked you how old you are that aroused you?
    >

    >>The spell checker automatically
    >>checks the names and when I pointed at this one in the headers I
    >>started LMAOROTF

    > Mmm. Are you having breathing difficulties, now?

    No, no.

    Old Gringo, Mar 4, 2005
  16. Tivadar Tsimicalis

    Old Gringo Guest

    Mulg the disrespectful wrote:
    > Old Gringo, <>, the ill-breeding,
    > full-gorged dodo, and college servant responsible for attending
    > undergraduates, retched:
    >

    > 4-1-Tert-Butyl-3-Pyrazolyl-Hassium-Trichloroethanol-3-Ethyl-3-Sulfonic-Acid
    >
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Old Gringo, <>, the tangential,
    >>>crazy dust, and lift attendant, puked:

    >>>One could deduce from that, that you go to bed of a night/morning
    >>>wondering, hoping that you'll awake the next morning. You don't see
    >>>that as rather negative,
    >>>no?

    >>>And what the **** are you in need of spell checking names for ****'s
    >>>sake?

    >>I never wonder before I go to bed about waking up. I just like the
    >>surprise I get in the morning. The spell checker automatically
    >>checks the names and when I pointed at this one in the headers I
    >>started LMAOROTF

    > What about now?

    Just trying to keep yp with you. I know only one person with this speed.

    Old Gringo, Mar 4, 2005
  17. Tivadar Tsimicalis

    Scott Nevins Guest

    Re: Did I do the right thing (gay problem)?

    Scott Nevins, Mar 4, 2005
  18. Tivadar Tsimicalis

    Bai Na Yan Guest

    Re: Faecal Incontinence Meds

    Bai Na Yan, Mar 4, 2005
  19. Tivadar Tsimicalis

    Old Gringo Guest

    Buddha Marshall Blackstock-Sollerman wrote:
    > Old Gringo, <>, the mournful,
    > malfunctioning idiot, and corn miller, squawked:
    >

    > 4-1-Tert-Butyl-3-Pyrazolyl-Hassium-Trichloroethanol-3-Ethyl-3-Sulfonic-Acid
    >
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Old Gringo, <>, the tangential,
    >>>crazy dust, and lift attendant, puked:

    >>>One could deduce from that, that you go to bed of a night/morning
    >>>wondering, hoping that you'll awake the next morning. You don't see
    >>>that as rather negative,
    >>>no?

    >>>And what the **** are you in need of spell checking names for ****'s
    >>>sake?

    >>I never wonder before I go to bed about waking up. I just like the
    >>surprise I get in the morning. The spell checker automatically
    >>checks the names and when I pointed at this one in the headers I
    >>started LMAOROTF

    > Now?

    You know the older you get the shorter the days become and each one
    is charrished as though it may be the last. It's very kind of you to
    put a smile on an old mans face.

    Old Gringo, Mar 4, 2005
  20. Re: I'm an emotional mess!!! I don't know what I'm going to do!

    Halirrhothius Tsiamita, Mar 4, 2005