Re: At the risk of being abused myself....

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Ixidorr Iakovakis, Mar 3, 2005.

  1. Miss Perspicacia Tick, <>, the tampon-munching, complaining
    greengrocer, and piglet drover, frothed:

    > What does TINT stand for - I used to know I feel sure...

    How can you feel sure if you can't recall to feel sure?

    > I feel like a complete dumb f*ck.

    And so you fuckin' well should, you dumbfuck.

    Ixidorr Iakovakis, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Ixidorr Iakovakis, <-frothy-pimple.org>, the
    sozzled, parsimonious drug baron, and person who drives sane people mad,
    fussed:

    Nice nick.

    > Miss Perspicacia Tick, <>, the tampon-munching,
    > complaining greengrocer, and piglet drover, frothed:

    Truthful quote header too.

    Timeus Anastassiou, Mar 3, 2005

  3. Timeus Anastassiou, <>,
    the old-womanish, arboreal fishworm, and person skilled in determining the
    merits of belly button fluff, hollered:

    > Ixidorr Iakovakis, <-frothy-pimple.org>, the
    > sozzled, parsimonious drug baron, and person who drives sane people
    > mad, fussed:
    >

    > Nice nick.

    Wicked, eh.

    >> Miss Perspicacia Tick, <>, the tampon-munching,
    >> complaining greengrocer, and piglet drover, frothed:

    > Truthful quote header too.

    LOL

    I missed that.

    Ibycus Plevritis, Mar 3, 2005