Re: at last

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by David Floyd, May 8, 2005.

  1. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Sat, 7 May 2005, keymaster writes

    >Hi again
    >i forgot to say I have a SNOM 190 and they are fantastic.
    >what is sipgate like, I am with voipfone.co.uk similar I think but I like
    >the voicemail / music on hold and i love the sms2fone function.
    >cheers

    I've looked at voipfone.co.uk and it looks as though you have to be on
    the £9.99 per month plan in order to have a geographic number.

    With sipgate it's free to have a geographic number.

    For myself, personally, I would like a Bristol 0117-3 number rather than
    the usual 0117-9 number. The only one I can find who does that number
    range is JustDialVoip which costs a minimum of £1.99 per month - trouble
    is I can't yet get my ATA486 to work properly with this provider.

    David

    David Floyd, May 8, 2005