Re: At A Loss help please

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Oct 26, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:12:58 +0100, Howard wrote:

    > This is a post I got. he is running vista. I tried him with mlleware
    > bytes etc , but now need someone with more brains than me. (not hard)
    > any positive input would be greatly appreciated.
    >

    > well, earlier today i started getting redirected to websites such
    > as

    > SNIP

    Seems to have fucked up the correct function of his shift key, apart from
    anything else.

    --
    The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by
    the Government of Oceania itself, ’just to keep people frightened’.
    Aardvark, Oct 26, 2010