Re: Asus Beeps...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Have you checked your (PC) temperatures?

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 15:31:53 GMT, in
    <JbCNa.69202$>
    Carlos scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Jul 5, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    Guest Guest

    Clear the bios battery jumper

    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    > All temperatures are normal and voltages are normal.
    > I installed the asus software (don't know the name right now) to monitor

    it
    > and all was normal... even ignored all and still the beeps persist... I
    > uninstalled that software and still the beeps persist.
    > I also ignored all voltage and temperatures in the BIOS and still the

    beeps

    Guest, Jul 8, 2003

  3. °Mike°

    Mara Guest

    http://bioscentral.com/beepcodes/awardbeep.htm
    http://www.pcguide.com/ts/x/sys/beep/award.htm

    --
    "I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
    -- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000
    Mara, Jul 8, 2003