Re: ASUS AAM6000EV Router, NAT.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by -{-astrae-}-, Jul 13, 2003.

  1. -{-astrae-}-

    -{-astrae-}- Guest

    We have a reasonable amount of brownouts each year. This is mainly from the
    weather. The last storm we had the power went off 3 times within a minute.
    Not too good for the computers running.

    We also seem to get a lot cars hitting power poles or possums getting into
    transformers.

    astrae

    -{-astrae-}-, Jul 13, 2003