Re: ASUS AAM6000EV Router, NAT.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by RecylerMan, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. RecylerMan

    RecylerMan Guest

    Craig Shore wrote:
    > On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:40:42 +1200, "-{-astrae-}-"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>I'm not losing power very often, just normal power cuts etc..
    >>
    >>We had some bad weather on the weekend and the power went off 3 times. (I
    >>ended up shutting everything down) This reminded me to look into sorting
    >>out this problem.

    > If I lose power once in a year I would consider that to be bad. I'm
    > in Christchurch. Surley this can't be the only place where
    > electricity supply is reliable?

    I have had two bad cuts in yes than a month the last one took out two
    cards out of the server A sm200d and vid card :( foxed afteer a cople of
    days and wating for a new card from ihug

    --
    RecylerMan ICQ 22245595

    Mail to :- l i n u x u s r AT i h u g DOT c o DOT n z

    RecylerMan, Jul 12, 2003