Re: ASP.net

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Franco Figun, Apr 19, 2004.

  1. Franco Figun

    Franco Figun Guest

    The account ASPNET is use for the IIS to run applications and aspx pages...

    --
    FF
    www.francofigun.com.ar

    "Kent_K." <> escribió en el mensaje
    > I just installed some software for a multifunction printer, HP psc

    2400,(Print, Copy, Scan, Fax). I have also upgraded my memory to my maximum
    capacity of 512 megs. My question is this. Why do I have an ASP.net user
    account now? Is this spyware? How did it install? I am not familiar with
    this "program" and am concerned that it will be a problem.

    Franco Figun, Apr 19, 2004