Re: Army of Darkness?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Dimitri Dewever, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Does anybody know if there is also a European
    release planned for this DVD?? I love Army Of Darkness.

    Thanks.

    Dimitri Dewever, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Dimitri Dewever

    Erik Guest

    "Dimitri Dewever" <> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Does anybody know if there is also a European
    > release planned for this DVD?? I love Army Of Darkness.

    Anchor Bay has released the two disc R1 Boomstick Edition as "Army of
    Darkness - The Evil Dead 3" in the UK.

    You can buy it here:
    http://www.bensons-world.co.uk/dvd/products/7/7000000074551.asp

    I don't know whether MGM's version of the director's cut will be available
    anywhere else than in region 3.

    /Erik
    Erik, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Thanks for the info man, I'll wait a little bit longer then...

    Dimitri Dewever, Jun 27, 2003