Re: Army of Darkness?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jay G, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Jay G

    Jay G Guest

    "BC" <> wrote
    > >Do not get the MGM Region 3 DVD for Army of Darkness (which is THE BEST
    > >TRANSFER EVER) unless you live in Hong Kong or have a region free player.

    > Anyways anyone knows where I can order this?

    Overseas sites:
    http://www.dddhouse.com/cms/dddhouse/en/index.jsp?action=productDetail&productID=2852
    http://www.hivizone.com
    http://www.dvdshelf.com/

    Or order domestically:
    http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.527863/qx/details.htm
    http://www.pokerindustries.com/poker.store?page=item&sku=AODIMP-DVD

    I've ordered from all of these places previously, and have had good
    experiences with each. I'd recommend DDDhouse because it
    probably has the best overall price.

    -Jay
    Jay G, Jun 25, 2003