Re: Are you enjoying your brown cloud, Nick?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Angkor's Mumzie, Aug 19, 2003.

  1. On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:36:24 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:

    >On 19 Aug 2003 02:04:01 -0700, (Ed
    >) wrote:

    >>> Everyone knows the deal here, Ed. Angkor pulls the same trick with Ken Ehrett.
    >>>
    >>> Winners don't snip all the content and then make whiny comments.

    >>You've done that numerous times, Sable.

    >Good lord, it's the sad old twat's favourite trick. It's priceless
    >the way that she screams and stomps her little feet while accusing
    >others of pulling the same lame stunts that she pulls each day.
    >Priceless!

    Now you two, and after all that cock sucking and butt licking last
    night you'd think you two could keep your mutual masturbation in
    control for a day! I just about got to sleep with all the racket and
    commotion.

    Angkor's Mumzie, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Angkor's Mumzie < > wrote:

    >On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:36:24 GMT, Angkor <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 19 Aug 2003 02:04:01 -0700, (Ed
    >>) wrote:

    >>>You've done that numerous times, Sable.

    >>Good lord, it's the sad old twat's favourite trick. It's priceless
    >>the way that she screams and stomps her little feet while accusing
    >>others of pulling the same lame stunts that she pulls each day.

    Sounds a lot like troutbie - are they related in any way?

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003