Re: Are Yahoo and its message boards sites down?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian Smith, Feb 14, 2009.

  1. Brian Smith

    Brian Smith Guest

    si

    Brian Smith, Feb 14, 2009

  2. Brian Smith

    Mike Easter Guest

    Brian Smith wrote:
    > si

    Now _there's_ a (useless) remark with no context, in spite of posting a 67
    line message.

    Maybe Brian thinks someone is supposed to disassemble and reassemble the
    preceding messages into a conversation for him so that 'si' will make some
    sense.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Feb 14, 2009

  3. In message <gn7hhn$u6n$>, "Mike Easter" wrote:
    > Brian Smith wrote:
    > > si

    > Now _there's_ a (useless) remark with no context, in spite of posting a 67
    > line message.

    Nope :)

    > Maybe Brian thinks someone is supposed to disassemble and reassemble the
    > preceding messages into a conversation for him so that 'si' will make some
    > sense.

    It was his way of walking my informed opinion around a few kilfiles.
    There is an "earthlink sucks" website for a reason you know.
    FYI
    HTH
    HAND

    -James Madison
    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 14, 2009
  4. Brian Smith

    Mike Easter Guest

    snuhwolf wrote:
    > "Mike Easter" wrote:
    >> Brian Smith wrote:
    >>> si

    >> Now _there's_ a (useless) remark with no context, in spite of posting
    >> a 67 line message.
    >>

    > Nope :)

    Yep. Useless.

    >> Maybe Brian thinks someone is supposed to disassemble and reassemble
    >> the preceding messages into a conversation for him so that 'si' will
    >> make some sense.
    >>

    > It was his way of walking my informed opinion around a few kilfiles.

    Whatever you think 'walking' and 'killfiles' and 'around' might mean (to
    you) in this/our current discussion.

    My point is that it/ his contextless 'si'/ isn't a 'way' at all. Nor a
    'walking around'.

    A way of his commenting on your opinion might have looked something like
    this:

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Feb 15, 2009