Re: Are there any decent indoor light (low light) digital cameras out there?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ishtarbgl, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. ishtarbgl

    ishtarbgl Guest

    Thanks for the advice. I guess in this price range they are all the
    same. I was really hoping for some products that someone would
    suggest are clearly the best for indoor shots but I guess they are all
    pretty close.

    As for Joesph's questions:

    "Tell us more about the photography you want to do. Subjects,
    distance,
    and maybe more important, the final product you want to create; photos
    for
    the web or 11x14 quality prints. How about size, do you need
    something
    small? Speed, do you need something that works quickly?"

    Size doesn't matter. Speed doesn't matter. Mostly I will use these
    to print photos and send over the web. The pics I take most often are
    indoor shots where there isn't much light, restaurants and places like
    that.

    ishtarbgl, Apr 1, 2004