Re: are the drastic differences about exchange 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kendal Emery, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    The main changes, from what I understand are mostly invisible, and are due
    to the changes in Active Directory.

    I got my eval copy by going to MS Big Day, which is Where I also got my full
    licensed copy of Windows XP, and Server 2003 for free....... Muhahaha

    The eval copy I got, btw, was in a 360 day eval of office 2003, which I
    really like, especially Outlook.
    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Kendal Emery

    Gary - US Guest

    I got an eval copy of Office 2003 @ a launch event here but haven't looked
    at it yet. Is it cool?

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Kendal Emery

    jorge Guest

    I am not familiar of MS Big Day. Is that a site where you
    get free software. Is that a legal thing? You said 2003
    you mean .NET? I need a way to get that as well. You think
    you can help me out?

    jorge, Jul 25, 2003
  4. They dropped the .net stuff. It is 2003!

    Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP #14
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ERRARE HUMANUM EST, IN ERRORE PERSERVARE STULTUM!
    To error is human, to persist on it is stupid!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 25, 2003
  5. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Please read the post before you post..... We are talking office, not
    Operating Systems. As faras O.S.'s I have used extensively every operating
    system MS has put out since 3.0, ecxcept for O/S 2. And actually I skipped
    office XP, but my mate didn't. So I have had some experience even with
    that.

    As far as the seminars.... got to http://www.msbigday.com and you will be
    re-directed. The seminars are now called TS2, so click and see when there
    is one in your neighborhood.

    And as K.C. mentioned, MS dropped .net to make server 2003, although when
    you install - at least the eval copy, the boot-up options list it as .net.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 25, 2003
  6. Jorge,
    To see the differences between Exchange 2000 and 2003, you can down the
    'What's New in Exchange 2003' documentation here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...familyid=84236bd9-ac54-4113-b037-c04a96a977fd.
    You can or or Exchange 2003 trial software here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/trial/2003.asp

    --
    Tom Helms

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 25, 2003
  7. Kendal Emery

    Gary - US Guest

    No A-munch...she said and meant 2003....there is no .Net.....attempt to keep
    up will you?

    Gary - US, Jul 25, 2003
  8. Kendal Emery

    Gary - US Guest

    Uh.....jorge......get a clue man and kindly do the needful.

    Gary - US, Jul 25, 2003