Re: are jpgs on a CD-R viewable on a DVD player?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chris McBrien, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. "FK" <> wrote in message news:<bel4e7$>...
    > If the DVD player can play PhotoCD, then it can play
    > jpeg files.
    >
    > FK
    >
    > "PrincePete01" <> wrote in message
    > > are jpgs saved on a cd-r viewable on a dvd player? is there any special
    > > software required in order to allow the player to "read" the files stored

    > on
    > > the cd-r ?
    > >
    > > thanks for any input,
    > > peter

    Peter,
    I played one of my CDs through a friends TV with a built in DVD
    player. Basically the results are CRAP. A TV doesn't have the
    resolution of even a reasonable monitor. Movies come out OK but still
    show the limitations.

    Chris.
    Chris McBrien, Jul 11, 2003