Re: Are iPads worth the money? or just a fad.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by James D Andrews, Jun 26, 2011.

  1. klumper was thinking very hard and all he could come up with was:
    > Are iPads worth the cash? or are they just a fad? I personally think
    > they could be here to stay but would not purchase one at the moment as I
    > like traditional laptops. What say the forum? :D

    I'm of the belief that a computer should have a keyboard. But tablets
    are here to stay for awhile, not just an overnight guest.

    That aside, I wonder about heat issues and battery life on tablets.

    One thing I do know, new technology costs the most when it's new.
    Prices do go down on most items after the big rush to be the first
    house on the block with color television (or iPhone, or ...)

    --
    -There are some who call me...
    Jim

    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."