Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by khoshhon@gmail.com, Dec 30, 2008.

  1. Guest

    On Dec 30, 8:58 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    > There are some pictures and other stuff I send to the recycle bin. You know,

    In case when any windows user delete the data fropm their hard drive,
    the deleted data moves to recyclebin, and when one user empty the
    recyclebin, directly or by using system cleanup utility and you defrag
    the hard disk, this data disappears permanently.
    for further details, kindly check the following link

    http://sans-storage.com/?p=219

    Regards,
    , Dec 30, 2008

  2. Anyolmouse Guest

    <> wrote in message
    On Dec 30, 8:58 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    > There are some pictures and other stuff I send to the recycle bin. You

    know,

    In case when any windows user delete the data fropm their hard drive,
    the deleted data moves to recyclebin, and when one user empty the
    recyclebin, directly or by using system cleanup utility and you defrag
    the hard disk, this data disappears permanently.
    for further details, kindly check the following link

    http://sans-storage.com/?p=219

    Regards,

    You should have read on a little farther: "You may or may not have lost
    the data." Then it goes on with a list of data recovery utilities.

    --
    Anyolmouse
    Anyolmouse, Dec 30, 2008

  3. sandy58 Guest

    On Dec 30, 6:09 pm, "" <> wrote:
    > On Dec 30, 8:58 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    >
    > > There are some pictures and other stuff I send to the recycle bin. You know,

    > In case when any windows user delete the data fropm their hard drive,
    > the deleted data moves to recyclebin, and when one user empty the
    > recyclebin, directly or by using system cleanup utility and you defrag
    > the hard disk, this data disappears permanently.
    > for further details, kindly check the following link
    >
    > http://sans-storage.com/?p=219
    >
    > Regards,

    ............and YOU believe in Santa Claus. Instead of contemplating
    your navel & spouting your own personal theories TRY recovery. Then
    when things start to re-appear ....why, you may start to believe in
    Ghosties, yeah?
    sandy58, Dec 31, 2008
  4. WeReo_ScoTTy said the following on 2008-12-31 01:37:
    > <> wrote in message
    > On Dec 30, 8:58 pm, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    >> There are some pictures and other stuff I send to the recycle bin. You
    >> know,

    > In case when any windows user delete the data fropm their hard drive,
    > the deleted data moves to recyclebin,

    Incorrect. The only thing that happens is that the File Allocation Table
    (FAT) is rewritten. All data is left untouched.
    General Patron, Jan 1, 2009