Re: Are Compita Certifications necessary?

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    CertifiedMike wrote:
    > I currently have my MCSE for the past year and will be getting my
    > MCDST soon, is getting and A+, Network+ and Security+ certification
    > necessary?

    Necessary to do what? Do you have an objective or are you just
    collecting
    whatever certificates you hear use nice fonts?

    I wouldn't say someone with a MCSE has any interest in the Network+.

    I would personally hope that anyone with a MCSE doesn't need to do the
    A+,
    but if you've got your MCSE through a bootcamp without the experience to

    back it up then you probably should go there.

    Security+ is very much a change of pace from the Microsoft stuff, and
    might
    be of interest *if* you currently work in security or have plans to do
    so.

    Rob Moir
    Website - http://www.robertmoir.co.uk
    Virtual PC 2004 FAQ -
    http://www.robertmoir.co.uk/win/VirtualPC2004FAQ.html
    Kazaa - Software update services for your Viruses and Spyware.

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005