Re: Archive 3.04b

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Oct 10, 2009.

  1. wrote:
    > Has anyone else had the issue that when you click archive (say on a
    > newsgroup article), then you try to go to the archive folder to see if
    > it's there, and it says it can't show it because the folder is busy?
    > This happens to me, and it stays busy almost indefinitely. But then if
    > you restart Thunderbird, you can immediately go to the folder and the
    > archived article is there.

    well, maybe its because you're using TB 3.04b, which is
    still in the development and testing stage. Its not an
    official final release product. There's going to be
    some strange goings on, and even causing virus like
    symptoms of destroying all your saved messages. ;-)

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Oct 10, 2009