Re: Apple goes insane over Android dominance

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by dj_nme, Jul 17, 2011.

  1. dj_nme

    dj_nme Guest

    On 17/07/2011 2:24 AM, George Kerby wrote:

    > On 7/15/11 9:14 PM, in article
    > , "Rich"<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> "It's all ours, OURS!!"
    >>
    >> http://asia.cnet.com/crave/apple-files-second-complaint-against-htc-
    >> 62209802.htm
    >>

    > "Sorry, that page doesn't exist!"
    >
    > Only in Rich's mind, only in his mind...

    Yes, the webpage does exist.
    Line-wrapping broke the link
    <http://asia.cnet.com/crave/apple-files-second-complaint-against-htc-62209802.htm>

    I wonder if Apple will piss Samsung off enough to have them say "thanks
    for buying in the past, but we don't need you as a customer" with
    frivolous lawsuits and kills off all the Apple hardware that uses
    Samsung AMOLED screens?
    dj_nme, Jul 17, 2011

  2. dj_nme

    John A. Guest

    On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 10:09:08 +1000, dj_nme <>
    wrote:

    >On 17/07/2011 2:24 AM, George Kerby wrote:
    >>

    >> On 7/15/11 9:14 PM, in article
    >> , "Rich"<>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "It's all ours, OURS!!"
    >>>
    >>> http://asia.cnet.com/crave/apple-files-second-complaint-against-htc-
    >>> 62209802.htm
    >>>

    >> "Sorry, that page doesn't exist!"
    >>
    >> Only in Rich's mind, only in his mind...
    >>

    >Yes, the webpage does exist.
    >Line-wrapping broke the link
    ><http://asia.cnet.com/crave/apple-files-second-complaint-against-htc-62209802.htm>
    >
    >I wonder if Apple will piss Samsung off enough to have them say "thanks
    >for buying in the past, but we don't need you as a customer" with
    >frivolous lawsuits and kills off all the Apple hardware that uses
    >Samsung AMOLED screens?

    Or, if they end up settling, jack up the prices of whatever they
    supply to Apple until the settlement is paid for.
    John A., Jul 17, 2011

  3. dj_nme

    RichA Guest

    On Jul 16, 8:09 pm, dj_nme <> wrote:
    > On 17/07/2011 2:24 AM, George Kerby wrote:
    >

    > > On 7/15/11 9:14 PM, in article
    > > , "Rich"<>
    > > wrote:

    > >> "It's all ours, OURS!!"

    > >>http://asia.cnet.com/crave/apple-files-second-complaint-against-htc-
    > >> 62209802.htm

    > > "Sorry, that page doesn't exist!"

    > > Only in Rich's mind, only in his mind...

    > Yes, the webpage does exist.
    > Line-wrapping broke the link
    > <http://asia.cnet.com/crave/apple-files-second-complaint-against-htc-6...>
    >
    > I wonder if Apple will piss Samsung off enough to have them say "thanks
    > for buying in the past, but we don't need you as a customer" with
    > frivolous lawsuits and kills off all the Apple hardware that uses
    > Samsung AMOLED screens?

    No, these companies are like America and the Third Reich, they keep
    doing business with each other, even when at war with each other.
    RichA, Jul 17, 2011
  4. dj_nme

    dj_nme Guest

    On 17/07/2011 11:31 AM, John A. wrote:
    > On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 10:09:08 +1000, dj_nme<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On 17/07/2011 2:24 AM, George Kerby wrote:
    >>>

    >>> On 7/15/11 9:14 PM, in article
    >>> , "Rich"<>

    >>> "Sorry, that page doesn't exist!"
    >>>
    >>> Only in Rich's mind, only in his mind...
    >>>

    >> Yes, the webpage does exist.
    >> Line-wrapping broke the link
    >> <http://asia.cnet.com/crave/apple-files-second-complaint-against-htc-62209802.htm>
    >>
    >> I wonder if Apple will piss Samsung off enough to have them say "thanks
    >> for buying in the past, but we don't need you as a customer" with
    >> frivolous lawsuits and kills off all the Apple hardware that uses
    >> Samsung AMOLED screens?

    > Or, if they end up settling, jack up the prices of whatever they
    > supply to Apple until the settlement is paid for.

    I suppose that would the slightly more devious and likely outcome.
    dj_nme, Jul 17, 2011