Re: Apology to Mr. Berserker

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Binh Tucker, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Binh Tucker

    Binh Tucker Guest

    Sinister Midget wrote:

    || It hs been brought to my attention that I may have flamed an innocent
    || person. If that is the case, I want to make a public apology for it,
    || just as I publicly flamed.
    || blah blah blah

    Shove your apology up your arse you stumpy little ****, that's if you can
    pull gaycload and all your other butt buddies out of there for long enough.

    You really are the most pathetic little ****.

    Binh Tucker, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Binh Tucker

    relic Guest

    Binh Tucker wrote:
    > Sinister Midget wrote:
    >
    >>> It hs been brought to my attention that I may have flamed an
    >>> innocent person. If that is the case, I want to make a public
    >>> apology for it, just as I publicly flamed.
    >>>
    >>> blah blah blah

    > Shove your apology up your arse you stumpy little ****, that's if you
    > can pull gaycload and all your other butt buddies out of there for
    > long enough.
    >
    > You really are the most pathetic little ****.

    I agree with this poast!

    --
    - relic -
    http://relic-2.notlong.com

    relic, Aug 11, 2003

  3. "relic" <> wrote:

    >Binh Tucker wrote:

    >> Shove your apology up your arse you stumpy little ****, that's if you
    >> can pull gaycload and all your other butt buddies out of there for
    >> long enough.
    >>
    >> You really are the most pathetic little ****.

    >I agree with this poast!

    Gandhi on a Lambretta! Do you ever post _anything but_ your sad
    little slurps?

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 13, 2003
  4. Binh Tucker

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Binh Tucker wrote:
    > Sinister Midget wrote:
    >
    >>> It hs been brought to my attention that I may have flamed an
    >>> innocent person. If that is the case, I want to make a public
    >>> apology for it, just as I publicly flamed.
    >>>
    >>> blah blah blah

    > Shove your apology up your arse you stumpy little ****, that's if you
    > can pull gaycload and all your other butt buddies out of there for
    > long enough.
    >
    > You really are the most pathetic little ****.

    It's gayclown!
    But yes, I too, agree with this poast.
    --
    Keyser Soze

    Dullness is the coming of age of seriousness. OW

    Keyser Soze, Aug 13, 2003