Re: apologies wrong address for last post

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Pascal Chevrel, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Le 28/06/2003 18:21, Will Napier a écrit :

    > sorry, wrong address!

    If you right click on your own posts, you have a "cancel" option.

    pascal

    --
    FAQ Mozilla/Netscape 7 en français : http://pascal.chevrel.free.fr/
    There are 10 kinds of people; those who understand binary, and those who
    don't.

    Pascal Chevrel, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Pascal Chevrel

    Will Napier Guest

    Thank you Pascal, most reassuring to know that one can undo the past.

    Will Napier, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Will Napier wrote:
    > Thank you Pascal, most reassuring to know that one can undo the past.
    >
    > Pascal Chevrel wrote:
    >
    >> Le 28/06/2003 18:21, Will Napier a écrit :
    >>
    >>> sorry, wrong address!
    >>>

    >> If you right click on your own posts, you have a "cancel" option.
    >>
    >> pascal

    Keep in mind that a lot of news servers don't implement the "cancel" option.
    Or they might, locally, but the "cancel" is not propagated to other servers,
    and your message may still be available there. And don't forget Google,

    --Irmen

    Irmen de Jong, Jun 29, 2003