Re: Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by BH, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. BH

    BH Guest

    From Most of us using News Groups.

    Why dont you take Performance Art to where it belongs and get it the heck
    off of Serious newsgroups. You are a selfish person doing it for your own
    pleasure / entertainment without regard to others most likely because you
    need to be at the center of attention - a 'Look at me' type. Most of us
    that use these types of newsgroups do so for business and informative
    purposes - but I am guessing that a celf centered person thinks the universe
    revolves them and everything is thier personal 'performing art' stage.

    --
    Bruce J Hafner
    http://www.siliconmindset.com

    "Twinkles" <> wrote in message
    > Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take

    the time to apologise
    > for any annoying messages you may have received from Mad Bill Pal m er

    that were signed with
    > my name. He is no longer associated with me, my alliances lie elsewhere,

    but the conniving old
    > fool thinks that he can get away with posts of a very dubious, boring,

    non-sensical nature by
    > pretending that they came from me. Any post purportedly coming from me but

    sent from Mad Bill
    > Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create a

    difficulties regarding my
    > career as a writer and usenet entertainer/performance artist.
    >
    > Bill is a delusional man, completely out of touch with reality, a man who

    has not a trace of creative
    > or artistic ability, a man who is impossible to reason with as he has no

    discernable intellect. He actually
    > claims that he lives in an imaginary room above a usenet newsgroup!
    >
    > Thank you for your attention, and please remember, if it is signed

    "Twinkles - the alt.genius dwarf"
    > and is sent from Mad-Bill Pal m er's address, it is a forgery. Mad Bill is

    a known forger and stealer of

    BH, Oct 26, 2003