Re: Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour.

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Dave Korn, Oct 29, 2003.

  1. Dave Korn

    Dave Korn Guest

    "Twinkles" <> wrote in message
    > Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take

    the time to apologise
    > for any annoying messages you may have received from Mad Bill Pal m er

    that were signed with
    > my name. He is no longer associated with me, my alliances lie elsewhere,

    but the conniving old
    > fool thinks that he can get away with posts of a very dubious, boring,

    non-sensical nature by
    > pretending that they came from me. Any post purportedly coming from me but

    sent from Mad Bill
    > Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create a

    difficulties regarding my
    > career as a writer and usenet entertainer/performance artist.
    >
    > Bill is a delusional man, completely out of touch with reality, a man who

    has not a trace of creative
    > or artistic ability, a man who is impossible to reason with as he has no

    discernable intellect. He actually
    > claims that he lives in an imaginary room above a usenet newsgroup!
    >
    > Thank you for your attention, and please remember, if it is signed

    "Twinkles - the alt.genius dwarf"
    > and is sent from Mad-Bill Pal m er's address, it is a forgery. Mad Bill is

    a known forger and stealer of
    > names, he even admits that he stole the name Bill Pal m er.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Twinkles - the alt.genius.dwarf.

    Do you mean Bill Palmjob, famous Usenut author!? Ran into him in nanau
    once. His ego used up the group's entire bandwidth for a week!

    DaveK
    --
    moderator of
    alt.talk.rec.soc.biz.news.comp.humanities.meow.misc.moderated.meow
    Dave Korn, Oct 29, 2003